Calling ALL High School 2015 Seniors!!!
If you or someone you know is a 2015 High School Senior in the Spokane area PLEASE contact Distinction Studio!!! Senior Pictures are a great way to show off your personality, have some fun, and get some fantastic photos!
Distinction Studio is looking for current high school juniors who want to be a Distinction Studio Model Representative! What this means is that if you or someone you know is currently a high school junior at a Spokane area high school Distinction Studio wants you!!! You would get your Senior pictures taken between now and the end of April 2014. (You will also have the option to have a second photo session during the summer or early fall if you would like). Then you would be given the opportunity to receive discounted and/or FREE products (prints, digital files, albums, etc.). The way it works is the more people you get to book their senior portraits with Distinction Studio the more you receive for free or discounted prices! All you have to do is recommend Distinction Studio to your friends and have them book with Distinction Studio for their Senior pictures! Simple as that!
Please know there are a limited number of accepted Distinction Studio Model Representatives, so... If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a Distinction Studio Model Rep. please have them contact Rachel at [email protected]
(or visit the contact page at http://www.distinctionstudio.com/contact.html
Interested Models will be asked to answer/fill out the following questions, which is part of becoming a Distinction Studio Junior Model Representative.
2. High School:
3. What qualities will make you a good Distinction Studio Junior Representative?
4. How are you involved with your high school (sports, clubs, activities, music, etc.)?
5. Please describe yourself.
6. Do you use social media sites? If so, which ones? (Please list all that you use) (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
7. What would make your senior portraits perfect in your mind? Is there something unique or fun you want to do/incorporate?
8. Please attach a photograph of yourself. (Does not have to be a professional photo... Just one of your favorite images of yourself)
We are so excited to hear from you!